Sunday 15 December 2013

Friday

On Friday, school was actually pretty good. I had my first PE lesson in which we just sat down and did nothing. After PE it was pretty bad though as I had maths, English and Science. They were all pretty boring but still better than I expected. When school ended I went round my friend's house and slept there for the night. We watched Abduction, which was a pretty good film (it was really action packed).  I fell asleep at about 4am.

Saturday

Saturday morning I was so tired....
When I woke up fully I had a fry up and headed off home. I was so tired I fell asleep as soon as I got home. When I woke up I decided to go down stairs and watch The Hobbit which was a really good but long film. By the time that was finished it was dinner time. I had roast dinner which was lovely. When I finished my dinner I headed off and played on my Xbox and played it for about 3 hours.

Sunday

On Sunday I woke up at about 11am, because I had a late night the night before. When I woke up I headed off downstairs and watched soccer am. After that I had breakfast which was really nice! I had a bacon and egg sandwich. I then went on my Xbox for about 2 hours playing Fifa 14 which was really frustrating because I kept losing. After the two hours of xbox I had to go into Bromley to buy my mum and dad Christmas presents (which was really boring). When I bought the presents I headed off home and had dinner, which was roast beef. When I had finished I went on my iPad for a bit and then fell asleep.

2 comments:

  1. WWW: Good diary Frankie, I can see how you fit media in to your life.

    EBI: Sunday is missing, and are you sure that you didn't use a phone, watch TV, play more xbox, listen the the radio or see an advert??

    Please add to this to finish it off.

    ReplyDelete